Who we are
1. Important Information
This Site and our Services are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
2. About Us
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
4. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
· Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
· Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses.
· Device Information includes exercise data recorded by your Apple Iphone and/or Apple Watch (“Equipment”) when you pair your Equipment with our Site to use our Services.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and our Services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
1. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, on the Site or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
· create an account on our Site and use our Site;
· subscribe to our Services or publications;
· request marketing to be sent to you;
· enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
· give us feedback or contact us.
· Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties, including analytics providers and third parties seeking reviews on our behalf.
2. If you fail to provide personal data
Where you fail to provide data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or ervice you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· We use analytics providers to collect details of how you use our Site. We do this to help us analyse how visitors use our Site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices). All the information that is collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works.
· Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
· Where you have consented to receive marketing information from us.
We also use a number of carefully selected third parties to supply us (and you) with products and services. We will only share your information with our suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us (or you) with such services. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have provided your consent and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Where is your information stored
Your information is stored on servers and filing systems in the United Arab Emirates.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time.
4. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
5. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
6. Your legal rights
Under the data protection rules, you have a number of rights in respect of your information, which include the right to:
· access your information
· withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time
· ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you to make sure that it is accurate and up to date
· delete or erase your information (sometimes called the right to be forgotten)
· stop or restrict our processing of your information
· object to our processing your information
· not be subject to automated decision-making
· request the transfer of some of the information we hold about you (known as data portability)
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that an archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes.